Class B Plus - 1 Drawer - SCEC Approved Security Container
*inclusive of drawer furniture projection
Fileguard Security Containers are approved by the Australian Government Security Construction Equipment Committee for the protection of classified material.
The containers are designed to delay access by covert means and to provide visible evidence of any physical overt attack.
They are not designed to protect the contents against prolonged overt attack.
Fileguard SCEC Approved Security Container’s unless so specified, do not provide fire resistance.
- The drawer includes built in provision for standard foolscap size suspension files.
- The drawer includes a high back and sides to minimize jamming of files.
- The container is supplied with a sway plate for the drawer and includes 5 key hooks on the sway plate.
- The drawer has full extension ball tracks capable of handling up to 100 kgs evenly distributed.
- All Fileguard Class B Security Containers are fitted with a SCEC Approved Electronic Combination Lock.
Finish: The standard finish is Koala Grey Ripple Powder Coat.